Skip to content
- Something isn’t right with your parent’s health and you don’t know what to do.
- You want a professional health care provider to assess the home situation and recommend a care plan.
- A family has differing views about how to manage an elderly client’s situation and you need a knowledgeable health care professional to act with diplomacy in advocating for the client’s best interests.
- You want to ensure that your elderly client has an advocate to ensure their rights and wishes are honored.
- You want to ensure an elderly client’s safety in the home or in a facility with ongoing professional monitoring.
- You need guidance for quality-of-life decisions for your parent.
- You and your family need peace of mind knowing a professional is available to respond to their needs.
- You need help finding the most appropriate facility placement for your parent.